Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 05/04/2019 23:59
M1 - U3 £23,720 - £39,406 per annum
Hours per week:
Schools - Teaching
Bill Quay Primary School
The Governors of Bill Quay Primary School are seeking to appoint a talented and enthusiastic teacher to teach within Key Stage
The successful applicant will have:
* Excellent classroom practice, and high expectations of children's work and behaviour.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* The ability to lead and work collaboratively as a member of the team.
* Energy, enthusiasm and a good sense of humour.
* A commitment to work in close partnership with parents and carers.
* A passion for curriculum innovation.
* The ability to motivate all pupils to challenge their learning and strive for excellence.
* The desire to develop and learn with and from others.
* Strengths and ideas you can share with us.
We can offer:
* "Rights, Respecting" and enthusiastic pupils, who are proud of their school.
* A happy, caring and secure environment for learning.
* Dedicated teaching and support staff with ambition for the school to continue to develop.
* Supportive parents.
* Excellent Governing Body.
This post is not open to job share.
NQT's and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
Bill Quay Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to support this
If successful you will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.
Visits to the school are encouraged and should be arranged by contacting Corinne Rutherford (Administration Assistant) on 0191 4693013.
Online applications only from www.gateshead.gov.uk.
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon Friday 5th April 2019.
Interviews will take place Tuesday 7th May 2019.
This job is closed for applications.