Year 1 teacher Bellingham Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 11/07/2022 12:00
£25,714 - £36,961
Schools - Teaching
Bellingham Primary School, Redesmouth Road, Bellingham, Hexham, Northumberland, NE48 2EL
We are seeking to recruit a teacher who is committed to professional development as well as working as part of a highly effective and friendly team.
This is initially for 1 year
We enable all staff to ensure the best outcomes for our pupils. We are looking for a successful applicant who will begin initially in our Year 1 class but must have the flexibility to work across the full primary age range and curriculum.
For this post we are looking for a Teacher who:
- is creative, talented and inspirational;
- is knowledgeable about KS1 and how young children learn;
- has high expectations of themselves and the children they teach;
- is imaginative in their approach to teaching and delivering the curriculum;
- has a commitment to inclusion and a desire to make a difference to the lives of our pupils;
- is flexible and understands how to use a range of teaching strategies to impact on every pupil;
- enjoys being a member of a team that works hard to raise standards of teaching and learning;
- is hard working with a sense of fun!
Our school can offer you:
High quality continuing professional development – based on your specific needs and requirements;
A friendly, well-motivated and caring school community made up of:
- fun and enthusiastic children who enjoy school life and learning;
- a hardworking staff team who have high expectations;
A visit to the school is encouraged. We are also very happy to discuss the post over the phone or via email.
Please return completed applications directly to school by post or email by noon on the closing date.
This job is closed for applications.