St Leonard's RC Primary School - Teaching Assistant
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 30/11/2020 12:00
£19,312 - £19,698
Schools - Support
St Leonard's RC Primary School
Position: Teaching Assistant
Contract Type: Full time, term-time only – Permanent
Salary Range: Grade D, SCP 5-6 (£19,312-£19,698) pro rata
Required as soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, reliable and capable teaching assistant to support teaching and learning in our school.
The successful applicant will:
• hold an NVQ Level 2 teaching assistant qualification or equivalent
• provide high quality support in the delivery of teaching and learning
• work with children of varying ages and abilities in groups and individually
• assist teachers in the planning of educational activities
• assist teachers in the planning of resources and displays
• be a practising Catholic/Christian or be sympathetic to the school’s Catholic ethos
In return we can offer an enthusiastic, welcoming and supportive team of staff and governors, plus the opportunity for continuing professional development.
St Leonard’s Catholic Primary School is in the process of joining Bishop Chadwick Catholic Education Trust. The successful candidate will therefore be employed by the Trust.
Application packs are available by contacting Sally Glover, School Business Manager on 0191 521 0300 or via e-mail to Sally.Glover@stleonardsprimary.org.uk and returned clearly marked for the headteacher’s attention.
This post is exempt from the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
St Leonard’s R.C. Primary School safeguards and protects its pupils and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Closing date: 30th November 2020
This job is closed for applications.