Thank you for your interest in working for Hartlepool Borough Council. This is your opportunity to join a top performing Council within the North East region. With over 2,000 employees, we are one of the largest employers in Hartlepool and would welcome you to join us!
Hartlepool is a vibrant and energetic town with growing prospects. As an authority we want to make Hartlepool the best it possibly can be and want dedicated, driven and committed staff to help us to achieve this.
Hartlepool Borough Council is structured into 4 departments: Adult and Community Based Services, Chief Executives, Children’s and Joint Commissioning Services and Regeneration and Neighbourhoods, collectively these departments provide vital services to the public.
Our Council Plan for 2017 – 2020 outlines six strategic priorities as follows:
• Growing our economy, jobs and skills
• Regenerating our town
• Developing Hartlepool as a great place to live
• Developing new services for people and communities
• Building better beginnings and better futures for our children and young people
• Providing effective leadership based upon innovation and efficiency
Further information in relation to the Council Plan can be found here: https://www.hartlepool.gov.uk/info/20004/council_and_democracy/693/council_plan_2017_-_2020
Hartlepool Borough Council – Our Values
Hartlepool Borough Council is a place where:
• We feel valued, respected and included
• We strive for excellence and celebrate achievement
• Our wellbeing is taken seriously and positively promoted
• We continually look for new and better ways of working, including collaborating with partners and our communities
• We work safely, protect the health and safety of others and care for the environment
Find out more at www.hartlepool.gov.uk/values
For further information, please refer to our web site http://www.hartlepool.gov.uk
or contact us on 01429 523331.