Southwick Community Primary School - Senior Lunchtime Supervisor
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 16/11/2018 12:00
£17,972 - £18,672
Schools - Support
Southwick Community Primary School
Senior Lunchtime Supervisor/Lunchtime Play Lead
Hours: 12.5 per week TTO.
Pay scale: Grade 2.
Reports to: Community Manager/SLT.
To begin: ASAP
The Senior Lunchtime Supervisor/Lunchtime Play Lead role has been devised to make lunchtimes a pleasurable experience. The role is be lunchtime lead and actively ensure all children and staff support and follow the school’s positive ethos, and all staff and children engage fully in the new play initiative. The new initiative, which all staff will be trained in, will put play at the forefront of children’s learning experiences and will see dramatic changes to the school’s playing areas. Supervision and promotion of play to staff and children is key to the role.
• Be responsible for ensuring all staff fully engaged in supporting children in play activities in the playground.
• To ensure school’s high behavior standards are met by setting high individual expectations, by leading by example, and by supervising and supporting staff to promote positive experiences in-
• Dining room
• Moving around the school
• On play equipment
To actively supervise the dining room procedures:-
• Ensuring staff support children where necessary.
• Make the dining experience pleasurable for children.
• Ensure staff and children meet the school’s high expectations.
To administer first aid in the case of a minor accident and ensure all accidents recorded and dealt with correctly by all staff – reporting incidents back to class teacher.
To perform such other lunchtime duties as reasonably correspond to the general character of the post and are commensurate with its level of responsibility.
Visits to school are by appointment only and should be arranged through the off
Please submit application form (HARD COPIES ONLY) stating your experiences and suitability for the role.
Closing Date: 2.11.18 (12pm)
Interview dates to be arranged: W/C 5.11.18
This job is closed for applications.